Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thing 21

I downloaded Google desktop to my computer at home. I really like it because it has the temperature for your zipcode and it scrolls through all the pictures on you computer. It makes a really neat side bar. I have used Google Earth before and it is a really neat tool to use, especially if you are looking to purchase a house. You can actually go in and look at the neighborhood.

I looked into Google SketchUp 7 but I don't think there is anything that I would use this for. I went in a made a Google Calendar, Diana's Google Calendar. I work with a Google Calendar with the Technology Department. I have access to read it, but not make changes. This calendar is very similar to the one we use to schedule rooms at the PDC. It is user friendly and easy to navigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment