Friday, July 3, 2009

Blogging Out

Where do I start on what I have learned. This course has been so informational and at times so overwhelming. I am going to have to go back and review items that I think I will be able to use in my position so that I will be able to use them effectively. We have experienced so many different items and learned to do so many things I didn't event know were available.

Thanks for all the time and effort put into this course as well as the time spent in reading all the blogs. This has been a great learning experience and I hope I will continue to further explore all 23 Things and learn more and more about them.

Blogging Out - For Now

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - you did it! You've had some great ideas along the way. I'm looking forward to seeing you put some of those into practice. Thanks for your participation!

    ReplyDelete