Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thing 15

The Wiki Sandbox was lots of fun and I enjoyed looking at the other participants pages. It is interesting to see how different each person's page is. The information about making little edits and then saving was good advice. A few times I would get involved and forget to save and I guess I would have too much information and would have to go back and redo. I enjoyed the burning questions. Some are very serious while others are just fun. It will be interesting to watch the comments on the different question.

The tools in the Sandbox are very easy to use and are a lot like those in word processing documents. I have worked quite a bit with graphics so I was able to insert pictures and artwork without any problem. This is one of my favorite activities so far.

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a link to your wiki page here so that I could check it out!

    ReplyDelete