Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thing 20

Family Cruise July 2006

This has been so much fun to play around with. I did the document, spreadsheet and uploaded a document. After I finish that I did a presentation, Above is a link to a cruise we took as a family in July 2006. I spent time on this and it is so easy to do.

I also worked on creating a form. This is something that I need in my job. I am creating forms for Staff Development and I think I will be able to use this a lot. It is very user friendly and easy to get around in. I was even able to do a multiple choice question. I also like the fact that you can force a question to be answered.

1 comment:

  1. great slideshow! I also got the links to the other documents you shared with me. Looks like you will find lots of uses for Google Docs!

    ReplyDelete