Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thing 8

I had noticed the CC on one of the RSS feed sites and was not sure what it meant. It is very interesting to know that you can use information from that site.

I make Powerpoints shows and have often wondered if I would be able to use different items that I find on the web in these presentations. I will know now that I need to watch for the CC when searching for items. I will bookmark the CC search website on my computer so that when I need something I can search there first.

This information will be very helpful in my position and I am glad to have someplace to go to get the information I need. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that knowing about Creative Commons will help you. It helps me too. In fact, I use Creative Commons photos in every presentation that I make these days. You can always find something interesting and unusual to make your point.

    ReplyDelete