Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing 13

This tool will be fun to use. I am constantly looking up websites and trying to remember where I found information later. Using delicious I can tag that site and use tags to pull up all the sites with similar information. In my position in Staff Development I do searches on the web and continually need to go back to the site for reference. This will be a way that I can tag searches and be able to go back and pull up all the sites I have found with the search. I think when we are researching topics that this will be a very useful tool.

Since I am in Staff Development, I think this could be a resourceful tool. Teachers who have taken 23 Things already have a blog. This would be good information for the Staff Development Office. I could look at teachers blogs and delicious sites. This would give us an idea of the topics that teachers are interested in and what teachers want to know more about. We could create staff developments to meet the needs of teachers in MISD.

2 comments:

  1. These are great ideas for using delicious in your job - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really out pacing me on these assignments.

    ReplyDelete