Monday, June 22, 2009

Thing 1

I am a secretary in the Staff Development department and I feel like I am pretty knowledgeable on computers. I can figure out most software, but I had no idea how out of touch I was on the web. Out of the 7 1/2 Habits I feel like I will have the hardest time with #4, Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner. I am determined to complete this class and learn how to effectively use Web 2.0. I am really going to concentrate on the Attitude "I will, I can, I do" as stated in the 7 1/2 Habits. I tend to lose confidence when things get tough but I am committed to stick to this.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you with us! Most people find that by the end of the class they have so much more confidence in their ability to teach themselves. I know that you will too!

    ReplyDelete