Friday, June 26, 2009

Thing 11


M I letter C KMcElman_090516_A6 spaghetti letter H

R Y letter A N

KMcElman_090516_R5 letter A W L letter E Y



































This was really fun to play around with. I used the button maker and made a button that I could put at the top of my blog page. I used the Fake Magazine make for the Parenting magazine and put my daughter and son-in-law's picture on the front and I used graphic make to write the name.


It is becoming much easier to work with the tools the more I play around with them.


3 comments:

  1. Your creations are great! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job of creating the magazine covers. Who's beautiful house is that on My Beautiful Home? I also like how you created the name of the new addition to our family in October.... I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the things you created! I especially liked the magazine covers...it definitely was so fun to play with all of these toys!

    ReplyDelete