Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing 6

I can't believe how easy this is to set up feeds to come to one place! WOW! I am really looking forward to going to one place for so many different items of interest. I am going to have to be careful not to let the amount of items distract me. I am the type of person that keeps my Inbox on my e-mail cleaned out. I cannot stand for it to get really full. I will have to get use to scanning and reading the items of interest and let the other items go.

It is hard to believe how much I have learned in just over a week. I had not idea that all these options were available and so easy to use. Thanks to Learning 2.0 - 23 Things I am becoming more aware of what is available.

1 comment:

  1. The thing to remember about Google Reader is that it is just linking to the stuff that you have subscribed to. It's there for you when you have time to read it. If it gets overwhelming that there is stuff there you haven't read, just use the Mark All As Read button. It's totally up to you!

    ReplyDelete